CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/29/2009

WFW Matthew 5:8


Matthew 5:8 (NIV)
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse! Thanks AmyDeane for beings such a sweet host, her link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in.

Have a truly blessed Wednesday !

14 comments:

Carrie said...

Great verse! Thanks for sharing!! Happy WFW!

Susan said...

Oh I pray to always have a pure heart. I want to see Jesus!!

Blessings to you this WFW♥

Denise said...

Such a wonderful WFW.

Bri Schaaf said...

What a great verse! The simplicity is heart striking!
Have a most wonderful day!

Laurie Ann said...

Great verse! I love it. Happy WFW!

Mimi said...

Beautiful!

Lori said...

WONDERFUL verse!!!

Beth in NC said...

I love that scripture!

Happy WFW!
Beth

Debra Kaye said...

Beautiful verse...beautiful illustration! Blessings to you!

Cathy said...

Love that, thank you ~

Amydeanne said...

Happy WFW!

Diane said...

I love this verse! I struggle so often knowing my heart is not pure, but also knowing the solution is only a prayer away. Thank you for sharing today.

Many hugs.....

Diane

The Raggedy Girl said...

What a great idea to share verses and it is interesting to see what people pick out to share. I love this verse so much. Have a great day.


The Raggedy Girl

Trish said...

Great idea...love this!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :