CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/07/2009

WFW ~ Blessings to all



And they put a crown of thorns upon his head. Mark 15:17


Thank you AmyDeane of The 160 Acre Wood Blog for hosting another special Word Filled Wednesday,her link is on my sidebar, join us, you will be blessed. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo & a verse. He lives, Christ Jesus lives today, rejoice ! May you all have a blessed day.

9 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Beautiful......Have a blessed Wednesday, my friend.

Anonymous said...

brings His grace to mind...thanks for posting. and thanks for stopping by my blog. nice tomeet you.

God Chaser said...

Thanks for this reminder- the ccrown of thornes
pressed in causing His precious blood to flow-flow for us. Blessings

His blood has washed me clean
Willnette

Joyfull said...

Beautiful reminder of the suffering of our Lord and the beauty of His victory. Blessings to you today.

Laurie Ann said...

Great reminder of what our Savior endured...Happy WFW and Happy Easter!

Denise said...

Be greatly blessed sweetie.

Cathy said...

Thank you for that pretty and sweet blessing.

Bellezza said...

Our dog walked with us through the part this Saturday, and he came out with a huge branch of thorns wrapped all around his head. It so reminded me of our Savior, and all He suffered for us. I couldn't get them off our silly dog fast enough; how much more would I have liked to spare Him from suffering for my sin.

The Raggedy Girl said...

I was just stopping by to see what you were up to. For some silly reason my hand, which was so much better, is really hurting today so I am not up to typing. So I made this little message to let you know I still came by...and I loved your post because I always do!

Roberta Anne...The Raggedy Girl

Post a Comment

Blessed by :