CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/06/2009

Tempt your Tummy with a sweet Easter Treat !






Today I am participating in Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, hosted by two great ladies-Lana and Lisa, their link is on my sidebar. Try this recipe for a sweet Easter treat ~


Fudgy Coconut Cluster Cookies


Ingredients:
5-1/3 cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup hersheys Cocoa
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1- teaspoon almond extract

Directions:1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil; generously grease foil with solid vegetable shortening.2. Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, melted butter, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.3. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or just until set; press chocolate easter egg candies or jelly beans if desired, in center. Immediately remove cookies from foil to wire rack; cool completely, makes about 2-1/2 dozen cookies. Enjoy ~


HAVE A VERY BLESSED EASTER !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, I bet those are so good!

Live.Love.Eat said...

These look adorable and just perfect for this weekend. Happy Easter to you too!!!!

Sandra said...

Those are cute!

Denise said...

Ok, I just gained ten pounds just by looking at that picture. lol It really looks yummy.

Mikki said...

YUMMY!! This look great!! Like a Mounds bar but homemade!!

Lori said...

Oh how cute! I bet the sweetened condensed milk makes those things really good...not to mention fattening! LOL! :) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Great recipe for Easter. Thanks for sharing and linking up to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

Cyn said...

These look delicious!! I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Cyn

Courtney@Booksnboys said...

Did you take the picture? It looks so professional! Those look like yummy cookies! In my house, the eggs would quickly disappear from people walking by and picking them off :p
Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting - it's so neat to see someone else with boys who has "been there, done that"!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Great recipe. I'll definitely have to save this one. My husband loves coconut!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :