CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/21/2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday ~



Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

This week I am sharing a yummy easy pie recipe, I made one for my family last week and one for my neighbors, so good !

Chocolate Chip Pie~
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup chopped pecans ( You can leave out if you do not like pecans )
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 (9 inch) pie shell


DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
Combine cooled melted butter or margarine and sugar, eggs, pecans, flour and chocolate chips; mix well. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pastry shell and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 mins. Let cool and serve.

Thanks for visiting, have a blessed Tuesday !

16 comments:

Denise said...

That sounds really good sweetie.

Diane said...

There is never a day that cannot be made better with chocolate! Looks scrumptious!!!

Many hugs...............

Diane

Lori said...

Mmmmm, I bet the pecans make that really good, and I bet this pie is ooey gooey when it's warm. :) Ever tried it topped with a bit of ice cream?

bj said...

ummmm...this sounds so good. i've never heard of a choco. chip pie..gotta try it..

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I love chocolate and this sounds absolutely scrumptious!

A happy heart at home said...

That must be delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

~Susan

Unknown said...

This sounds really truly delectable! I love your name! It is one of my favorite names on the planet! : ).

A happy heart at home said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my daybook and your prayers for my daughter's missions trip. :)

~Susan

Pami said...

sounds awesome I would want a scoop of ice cream to forget the calories.....check oout my take on chocolate chips today

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hey Samantha. Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe. I wish I had a piece of that pie right now!! Thank also, for the prayers and well wishes regarding my biopsy, tomorrow. The support and love I have received, from my online pals, has been so touching! I am sure I will write a post with the results, once I receive them. Thanks again.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Wow that looks really yummy, thank you for sharing your recipe.

Roberta Anne -= The Raggedy Girl

Pam said...

This sounds so good. I have been searching for a recipe similar to this.

Constance said...

Popped over from Trish's Blog.. It's funny that I quoted GWTW on her comments yesterday and saw that it is one of your favorite books. I'd be remiss if I didn't say Hi! The recipe looks yummy! I just might have to give it a try!
Connie

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

This sounds really yummy! I have an award for you over at my site.

Angela said...

Thanks for stopping by Tuesday!

Your pie looks awesome! I make something very similar and we call it Derby Pie. It's yummy!

Have a great week!

flmom said...

This sounds divine - I think my kids would definitely love it!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :