These are some pictures of butterflies Cham took, Matthew and I have
always loved the beauty of butterflies. A favorite butterfly poem of mine ~
Learn To Fly, Like A Butterfly
The air is full of butterflies.
Flying so effortlessly in the sky.
No weight they carry, to hold them down.
Never a worry or a frown.
And yet not long ago, they were...
A crawling little... caterpillar.
I wonder if they knew they'd be...
A beautifully butterfly, flying so free.
They do not question how long they'll live...
But are happy with each day God gives.
They trust that he will always provide,
whatever they need...to survive.
So learn to trust...and fly away,
from cares and worries of today.
See how beautiful life can be...
Rely on Jesus, to supply your needs.
By: Valerie Bauer Rousseau






5 comments:
The pictures are beautiful, but that poem is even prettier!! I love the thought behind it. :)
I love the pictures, and the poem.
Chams' pictures are beautiful! I have had an ongoing love affair with butterflies for many years. I love the story of their transformation from that creeping, crawling little catapillar into the beautiful, care-free butterfly! The poem was absolutely wonderful, and so needed at this house today! Thank you so much for sharing! Love you!
Diane
Beautiful post!! Love the pictures and the poem.
A few years ago we collected butterflies and moths and pinned them up and learned about them. I never realized how many beautiful ones there were until we did that. Butterflies are my favorite spring clip art to add to letters and notes.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :