CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/23/2009

8 things






I was tagged by my precious friend Mikki !
I enjoy reading blogs and getting to know new blogging friends.

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS tag:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Praising God in worship and song at my little country church.
2. Taking our family vacation this summer.
3. Volunteering at camp this summer
4. Matthew completing his next rank in Boy Scouts.
5. Josh and Cham having a sweet baby when the time is right in their life
6. Hugging my sweet mother and sister in heaven
7. Timmy kissing me each morning before he leaves for work
8. Picking our vegetables this summer

8 Things I did yesterday :
1. Blogged and read some great blogs that truly blessed me
2. Home schooled with Matthew
3. Ate supper at a great Italian place with family, it was so good, the company & the food !
4. Enjoyed the nice warm weather
5. Talked to my sister Susie, we talk almost everyday
6. Exercised
7. Prayed for Gods guidance
8. Took my car through the carwash to get the pollen off it ( it is back on today! )

8 Things I wish I could do :
1. Sing better
2. Hug my mother
3. Go to Hawaii
4. Memorize as well as I could when I was younger
5. Motivate myself to exercise more
6. Get up earlier each day
7. My Christmas shopping early, I always wait until at least November
8. Cook a pecan pie like my sister Marilyn ( she makes the best )

8 Shows I watch:
1. Paula Deen cooking
2. Food Network Challenge
3. Survivor
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Old movies
6. Today show
7. Andy Griffin ( TV land )
8. Animal and nature shows

I am tagging anyone that would like to share ! Have a truly blessed Friday !









7 comments:

Lori said...

That was fun reading your 8 things!! That really touched my heart when you said you wish you could hug your mom. :) There will come a day, friend!! There will come a day! :)
God bless ya!!! Have a great weekend!

Constance said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind comments. You said you liked my name and for that Thank You. As a child, I didn't like my name, I wanted to be like all of my friends, the Linda's, Debbie's and Mary's. One thing though, I never had to share my name with anyone else. My mother is from Germany and so I am named after Lake Constance, my middle name Sabrina is after the Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, William Holden movie, "Sabrina" that was made in the 1950's. As an adult I LOVE my name but when you are a kid, all of that is just way too much to process!

Have a lovely weekend!
Connie (Constance)

Diane said...

Oh, won't that be a precious day when we can hug our Moms again?! Sometimes now, I just don't want to be here anymore. I just want to go on to be with the Lord now. I have so much waiting for me there! But, I have much to be thankful for here as well, so I just keep pressing on knowing one day I will hug Momma and Terry and my babies!

Beautiful post Samantha, but that's cause you're a beautiful person!

Many hugs..........

Diane

Denise said...

I like learning more about you sweetie.

Pam said...

Thanks, Samantha, for adding my daughter to your prayer journal. We definitely need the prayers. I enjoyed your list also.
It's good to know that someday we will be reunited with our loved ones, isn't it?

Trish said...

Enjoyed reading your lists! Heaven is that much sweeter because those we love are waiting for us...I can't wait to wrap my arms around my Daddy!!!
Have a blessed weekend Samantha!
~hugs~
Trish

Mikki said...

What a great list. I can tell by your love for cooking shows we would get a long great.
I used to watch pretty much nothing but Food Network, but then we cut the cable, so now I get PBS cooking shows or watch the Food Network online. :-)
So glad you did this! I had fun reading it :-)

Post a Comment

Blessed by :