
Homemaker's Daily Prayers
Monday ~Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and
vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility
through the week ahead.
Tuesday ~Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles
of prejudice I have collected through the years
so that I may see the beauty in others.
Wednesday ~Mending Day
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not
set a bad example for others.
Thursday ~Cleaning Day
Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults
I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.
Friday ~Shopping Day
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so my purchases
will bring happiness for myself and all others in need of love.
Saturday ~Cooking Day
Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of motherly love
Sunday ~The Lord's Day
O God, I have prepared my house for you.
Please come into my heart so I may spend the day
and the rest of my life basking in your presence.
AUTHOR UNKNOWN
A friend emailed this poem to me and had to share : Have a blessed day !






3 comments:
How sweet! I love this!
I love this sweetie.
I had seen this at an old timers craft thing about 10 years ago. After I left I regretted not buying it. It was made out of wood and each day was a piece of clothing with the words on it. Just 2 weeks ago I was thinking I wish I could find that again or at least the words so that I could make something to hang it. Here it is!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!!!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :