CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/06/2009

Blog award from 2 great gals !









My precious cousin Diane at http://auntdisexperimentallife.blogspot.com/ has passed along this special blog award to me, I am so excited ! Thank you sweet Diane, you know how precious you are to me and such a blessing to my life. Also, my new sweet friend @ http://greatplainsliving.blogspot.com/ gave it to me, so thank you ladies !In order to accept, I name 10 things about myself.




  1. I am a Christian saved by the Grace of God.
  2. I really enjoy blogging, I was introduced to it through Diane who gave me this award !

  3. I love my dear family .

  4. I enjoy watching food network and then cooking the great recipes.

  5. I am a TN certified teacher, I taught in the school system for 10 yrs, I now homeschool my youngest son, Matthew.

  6. I am a dog person, love puppy breath and a good dog snuggle !

  7. I live on a camp where my husband is the ranger & property manager, its wonderful !

  8. I truly enjoy our nursing home visits, where Matthew and I volunteer, it is a blessing.

  9. I love a good back rub and have a wonderful husband that always takes care of this.
  10. I am looking forward to my 25th wedding anniversary this year !

I now choose three friends on whom I wish to bestow this great award ~ Thanks for being my blogging friends, you are all so special to me ! Have a truly blessed day.

Lori @ http://littlehouseinthefoothills.blogspot.com/

Mikki@http://mybibleandacupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

Heather @ http://choosingsimplicity.blogspot.com/




8 comments:

Lori said...

Well, what a happy surprise, Samantha! Thank you so much! I'm working on getting that posted now...just gotta think of 10 things about me that would be interesting enough to post!! LOL! You're very kind...thank you! :)

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.

Mikki said...

Dear Sweet Samantha!! Thank you so much for this award. I'm so glad we have found each other through the blog land :-)

Debra Kaye said...

Samantha...I love learning these things about you!

Blessings to you! Big hugs!

bj said...

Thanks so much for coming by to see me...I adore your cousin, Di...She is a sweetheart.
Please come back anytime and I'll be sure to come over here....
xo bj

The Raggedy Girl said...

Samantha:
Thank you for stopping by my blog. i am a good friend of Diane. She is an incredible woman and I just adore her.

Roberta Anne

Kelly said...

Great list and congrats on your award!!

Diane said...

I cannot believe it has 25 years for you and Timmy already! My how time flies! Enjoy your time together, it passes much too quickly. Are you having a party? Be sure to invite me if you do! You're doing such a great job with your blog! I am so happy you joined all of us 'bloggy land girls'!!!! Love you!

Hugs...........

Diane

Post a Comment

Blessed by :