CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/17/2009











After learning about the "blogging world", through my precious cousin Diane. I decided to have a go at it myself. I have found it to be very inspirational, , peaceful, and fun ! I love reading all that has to be said about the everyday lives of all you amazing ladies out there !


So I try each day, sometimes I miss a day here and there, to go into some of my favorite blogs to read and relax and be blessed. I look forward to logging onto my account to visit some of my very favorite places. I laugh, I cry and rejoice with you. I just wanted each of you to
know how very special you are, thanks for sharing your faith, families, ideas, tips, recipes and lives with me, you are true blessings to me !

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken" (Ecclesiastes 4:11-12).

Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15

Please pray for :

she learns Gods will for her without her precious Terry.

Deena @ http://deenasstory.blogspot.com/ as she fights an ugly battle
with breast cancer.

Allyson, my nephews wife, the Dr. says she has either lime disease or
meningitis, they are doing more testing.

Ryan @http://patientinaffliction.blogspot.com/ as he begins chemo.

My family, Josh as he continues on his job hunt , he has a degree in wildlife biology and jobs are so few as everyone knows at this time. Matthew as he deals with soon becoming a teenager. Summer camp will begin soon and it brings much joy but also stress as we want everything to go wonderful for the children.

My sisterinlaw Susan and niece Jessica both expecting babies, we are so excited !

I continue to keep you in my prayers, May God bless you all, have a great weekend.

I hope to post some pictures of the camp soon, it is so beautiful, God is so good.






5 comments:

Diane said...

I cannot tell you happy I am that you have joined out 'bloggy world'! It is such a blessing to visit you from day to day and receive encouragement and inspiration from you! Thank you so much for your kindness toward me and for requesting that others pray for me. I know I will make this journey because I have so many wonderful family and friends lifting me up to the Lord in prayer. He is so faithful! I love you, Samantha! You are such a great blessing in my life! Have a great weekend!

Many hugs..........

Diane

Lori said...

Hey Tennessee Friend! What a sweet post. Isn't that a wonderful Scripture in Ecclesiastes 4?

God bless YOU and have a wonderful weekend!

Denise said...

Big hugs to you sweetie, will pray over your prayer requests.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Thank you for coming around to visit on my first Pink Saturday. Your post about blogging is so true. At first I felt a little guilty but I have found that visiting around has improved both my emotional well being and my home-keeping.

Roberta Anne-The Raggedy Girl

Melanie said...

Hi, Samantha. Just stopping by to say Hi and thanks for visiting me earlier this week.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :