
Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !
Oreo Milkshake ~
12 Oreo Cookies
1-1/2 cups milk
1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
Chop or coarsely break cookies; place in blender.
Add remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
Serve immediately.
12 Oreo Cookies
1-1/2 cups milk
1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
Chop or coarsely break cookies; place in blender.
Add remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings each /about 1 cup per serving
Enjoy on a warm day ! Yummy and Simple !






10 comments:
Oh Samantha, these sound wonderful! I think I might have to try these out this summer. Terry would have loved them, but he's enjoying something much sweeter than oreo's and ice cream!!!
Love you!
Diane
ohh...milkshakes; yummy!
Are there any among us who don't LOVE oreos AND milkshakes??!! :) Combine them and you've got true love!!! LOL!
Delicious.
Our boys would never eat solid food again....!! LOL! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
These sound yummy. Who doesn't love oreos and ice cream combined?
Hugs,
Pam
Sounds yummy! I think I'll try it with the mint oreos!
Connie
This is delicious! I can't wait to try it for the children on a hot day :)
blessings,
Lady M
Yum...I love me some Oreo's! I Never buy them because my Tomer doesn't like them...so, I end up eating the whole bag!!! I think I'll buy myself a snack pack just to try this!!! Mmmm...
Oh my! If this doesn't look YUMMY!! Great recipe!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :