
"Thursday April 23 "
My second blogging award, I am so excited ! Presented to me by sweet Jeri @ http://simplysweethome.blogspot.com/ . She is also from the south, an Alabama girl ! Visit her blog, it is great, Thanks so much, Jeri !
The rules are I must least 7 things I love ! So hard to narrow down to 7 but I will do my best.
1. Jesus, my Lord and savior.
2. My family that he so greatly blessed me with :
* Timmy ~ my wonderful husband
* Josh & Matthew ~ my sweet sons
* Chambliss ~ my lovely daughterinlaw
* Of course, all of our big families, siblings, cousins, and more.
3. The beautiful camp we live on.
4. Cooking and eating good food.
5. I love that I live in a small town where people are so kind & thoughtful.
6. My dogs
7. Gardening, cant wait for fresh veggies from the garden.
Now I must pass this award along to some great bloggers. So ladies, if you would please accept this award, I would be honored.
Have a truly blessed day !






9 comments:
I enjoyed your blog and reading your 7 things. I will be back to read more soon. Hope you will visit me.
Congrats sweetie.
Well, aren't you a sweetheart?! Thank you so much! I will make my post for today! I loved reading your 7. You are such a sweet person, I know you would find something to love about any situation you find yourself in. I am so thankful the Lord brought our lives to cross paths! You are a precious friend. Love you!
Many hugs..........
Diane
Aw, you are just too sweet! :) I'll post it later today. Thursdays are our "marathon" days...I do all my errands in one day...violin lessons, groceries, and on and on and ON! LOL!
Thank you so much Samantha! God bless you!
Aww! That's so sweet. Thanks so much. I enjoyed your seven things and am looking forward to reading your blog often in the future. : )
Hugs,
Pam
Your so sweet. I was thinking of you too today..
I just tagged you in a fun little thing.. come by and see..
Thanks for stopping by.
Thank you so much Samantha! I have enjoyed your list and will work on mine tomorrow...Oh, and thank you for the award.
God Bless,
Trish
What a joy to have found your space in blog-land :) I came over from Lori's invitation.
I think I'll definately be back!
blessings,
Lady M
Post a Comment
Blessed by :