CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/10/2009

Pink Saturday ~












Today is Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly, her link is on my sidebar, drop by to see other great pink posts !


Who Doesn't Love a Pink Easter Egg ?


He Lives
Happy Easter! Allelujah!

Jesus Christ, He lives
Serve Him to receive salvation;
Eternal life he gives!
By Joanna Fuchs

9 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I agree, Pink Easter eggs are the very best!!
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter, too!
Jil

Linda said...

Everyone loves a Pink Easter Egg! Happy Pink saturday,

Linda

Jennifer said...

I love the Pink Bunny Easter Egg! Thank You for sharing!
Happy Easter!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer

Lori said...

I love pink anything!! :)
Happy Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Have a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!!
God bless!

Denise said...

Pink is awesome, love it.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Day, Samantha. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your nice comments. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

Blessings,
Sandi

Debra Kaye said...

Just fabulous ... Happy Easter to you!

The Raggedy Girl said...

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a really Blessed Happy Easter.

from Roberta Anne
The Raggedy Girl

Lisa said...

I love all your PINKS! Your easter cards are great too!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

Post a Comment

Blessed by :