CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/14/2009

Tempt my Tummy Tuesday ~

Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

Tomato and Basil Pasta ~ So simple and yummy
3 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
8 oz. rotini pasta pasta, you could also use penne or other favorite pasta
Parmesan Style Grated cheese topping

MIX tomatoes, basil, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
COOK rotini as directed on package; drain.
TOSS rotini with tomato mixture top with Parmesan. Serve hot and enjoy !
Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed Tuesday !

13 comments:

MediMonsters said...

Thanks for this!! I will definitely make this sometime this summer.

Denise said...

Sounds really good.

Lori said...

Oh, that looks SO good!!!! I've got a real hankering for dishes like this lately. :) Thank you for the recipe!
Hope you have a great day, Samantha!

Janet said...

That sounds delicious. Definitely one I'll try.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

THis looks fabulous and something my family would probably devour! Thanks for posting! :D

have a great day!
Sherry

Sharon said...

That looks fantastic! It'll definitely be on our to try list!! Thanks for vising my blog!!

Sarah said...

Funny that I had been given a ton of tomatoes and didn't have anything planned for them. This is perfect. I love that the sauce isn't cooked. Dinner tonight :)

Mom said...

So simple but so tasty!
Thanks for sharing!

Pami said...

yum thanks for sharing the receipe I will be trying this one

Tracey said...

We are huge pasta fans, so this would be right up our alley!! Thanks and have a great evening!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Sounds good.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I LOVE the no cook sauce. Thanks for coming by!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day! I love Italian food so we will definitely try this!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :