CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/15/2009

Ps 18:2 The Lord is my rock,and my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse! Thanks AmyDeane for hosting, her link is on my sidebar.
Have a truly blessed Wednesday !

12 comments:

Denise said...

I am so glad that God is all of those things, and so much more.

Anonymous said...

What peace comes when I consider the Lord as my Rock!

blessings,
Denise

The Raggedy Girl said...

Have a Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne--The Raggedy Girl

Laurie Ann said...

This was great! Happy WFW!

The Mrs. said...

Oh this is a wonderful WFW post! Thank you for blessing me with this today :)

HOPE said...

thank you for your sweet comment Samantha..it is nice to meet you and truly you are right..as a transported Westerner to the SOUTH..I have become a GRIT...Grandma raised in the SOUTH!

God bless you...
HOPE

Cathy said...

Very pretty, thank God He is all these things to us!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Positively precious perspective. Love this one. Happy WFW!

Carrie said...

Great verse!! Happy WFW

Debra Kaye said...

What a beautiful truth and photo to illustrate! Amen!!

Blessings to you today!

Amydeanne said...

i've had this verse in my head all week! thanks for sharing it today!

Lori said...

I always look forward to your verse on Wednesdays! This is one of my favorites...always has been and always will be! :) But then again, I have about a million favorite verses! LOL! Thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :