John 14:1-2 (King James Version)
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
Thanks AmyDeane for hosting, her link is on my sidebar if you would like to be blessed.






12 comments:
oh this is one of my favorite verses and that is a beautiful picture to go with it.
Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW, KC
Hey Samantha,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your picture and the verse.. it goes along with mine as far as what I want to fix my mind on. Not the temporary things here, but that mansion that is waiting for me. I love your blog.. the design and header are beautiful, and I can tell that your heart is, too. Blessings....
Beautiful verses! Our sons have memorized those verses for Awana. We can look forward to our mansions in heaven.
thank you for this scripture....it comforted me.
Oh, I didn't know about Word Filled Wednesday! I'm going to check this out. I love the idea behind it! :) I love the Word of God!!!
What a visual! I've been reflecting on Jesus as the door (from John 10) this week. Your passage ties right in. Thank you for sharing.
Hello Samantha!! I love that name.. probably because my youngest has the same :-)
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. You have a beautiful blog home here.
Hope to be back by to visit soon.
My favorite verse since 4th grade! Blessings...
Samantha,
So nice to meet you! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and thank you for sharing this precious verse! Happy Wednesday to you.
Blessings!
So awesome.
These have always been some of my favorite Scriptures, but never moreso than now. Not only are my precious babies waiting there for me and Momma and now Terry, but my Jesus is there too! What a reunion I have to look forward to! Thanks for sharing Samantha! Love you!
Diane
A wonderful verse, thank you ~
Post a Comment
Blessed by :