TEX MEX ROLLUPS !


Tex- Mex Rollups ~
1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
2 cups chopped red pepper or green bell pepper
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
8 Flour Tortillas
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Salsa
1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
2 cups chopped red pepper or green bell pepper
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
8 Flour Tortillas
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Salsa
Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in peppers and chili powder; cook 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up and arrange in 13x9-inch baking pan. Drizzle with dressing; top with salsa and remaining cheese.
Broil, 4 to 6 inches from heat source, 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yummy !






13 comments:
I'm glad you stopped by my blog and commented. I see we are both TN gals :)
The Tex Mex Rollups sound really good...I bet that Italian dressing really adds some zip.
Have a great day!!
These sound delicious!! Thank you, now I have a new menu idea.
Wow, these are like enchiladas but not. The Italian dressing is definitely a unique twist!!!!!!
Yum! That sounds delicious. Thanks for the menu idea.
that sounds really easy and delicious. maybe I'll even be able to get my hubby (who's not a big Mexican-food fan) to eat these!
These look like fun! I will put them on our list to try, as hubby loves mexican! And I am intrigued by the Italian dressing!
THanks for stopping by!
Thanks for sharing, sounds really good.
These sound great and really easy. I think my husband would love them.
What an interesting idea, using the Italian dressing. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing your recipe and linking up to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.
These sound delish! :D My family would love these.
Sounds wonderful Samantha! If I EVER get this tummy issue resolved, I'll have to give them a try!
Diane
Hi...this sounds so so good...and I live in Texas where we have the real thing AND Tex-Mex and I love the TM the best!! :O)
Thanks for sharing this recipe....
xo bj
Mmmm, that sounds yummy! And so easy adn fast, too! Now my stomach is growling....
Post a Comment
Blessed by :