CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/18/2009

This is one of my favorite Bible verses, I memorized it at age 10 in Bible school, I have many good memories to go along with this verse. God blessed me with a small country church to grow up in and many summer Bible schools that will not be forgotten.



Today is Word filled Wednesday, see my sidebar for a link to join in !



The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!

HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY !

6 comments:

LauraLee Shaw said...

I love that picture! And a fav verse of mine as well. Happy WFW!

ellen b. said...

I love this one too Samantha!! Blessings.

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful verse and photo. Happy WFW!

Susan said...

Yes, let us make a joyful noise!

I'm worshipping the Lord now!!

Blessings to you this WFW♥

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Great WFW. I love the picture.

Denise said...

This is very nice.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :