CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/17/2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday ~




Today I am participating in Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa and Lana.
Their link is on my sidebar.This is a family favorite we all enjoy this easy made, tempting cake !





BUTTERFINGER CAKE to tempt your tummy ~



1 box german chocolate cake mix
1 8 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar caramel topping
1 tub cool whip
2 butterfinger candy bars


Using a 13-by-9-inch cake pan, bake German Chocolate Cake according to directions. Remove from oven. Poke holes in the top and pour small can of Sweetened Condensed Milk over the top.
Let it stand for 10-15 minutes, then pour caramel topping over and let it cool completely. Once cooled spread cool whip over the top and sprinkle the butterfingers over the top. Delicious !

8 comments:

Denise said...

Yummy in my big ole tummy, lol

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yum! Chocolate and peanut butter! Thanks for sharing!

Lana said...

My husband just told me I HAVE to make this! He loves butterfingers! THanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How yummy, I have a similar recipe that uses score bars instead of butterfingers, but I know butterfingers would be so good!

JudyBug said...

Oh my! This looks so delicious. I'm so glad this is calorie free. I can't wait to make it. ;-)

JudyBug

Angela said...

Yum! Looks great! Thank you for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TMTT post! Hope you have a great week!

Marie Anne said...

Oh goodness, any one of these ingredients alone is bad enough, but combined it is just sinful!

Mary said...

This sounds so yummy! Gotta print this out to try sometime.

Thanks so much sharing! Oh and thanks for stopping by & commenting on my blog.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :