
Jesus dripped sweat, blood and tears for all of us, washed our sins away, never leads us astray,makes us whole. He promises us no more death, no more pain and suffering. When I read in the new testament, I can feel the love, peace and hope he gives us but also feel the sadness of our Lord for the sin of the world, he gave his only son for me, a sinner. I do not deserve his love and forgiveness, but I thank him daily for forgiving me and saving my soul. His love for us is beyond measure, he gave his son, it is often hard to comprehend, so I read more of my bible and ask forgiveness and thank him for each day that I am blessed in so many ways. John 3:16 truly summarizes what God wants us all to truly know and believe.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.– John 3:16






1 comments:
Amen, praise God.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :