CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/16/2009

In honor of....







Today, I want to HONOR and thank all of the wonderful homemakers out there. I have been so blessed to find many Christian homes through blogging. Families need a place of comfort and safety, a place to feel understood and most of all be LOVED ! Being a homemaker is a great and very big responsibility, so to all of you who are baking that birthday cake, homeschooling your little ones, planning your weekly meals, taking care of a ill parent, ironing your spouses clothes,rocking that sweet baby,remodeling your home,making a care package for that soldier family member,cleaning your empty nest,whatever you are doing to make that house a Godly home, you are a true treasure to your family and God.In your honor,

I say congratulations and may you have a very blessed day.




1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (NIV)

3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Samantha,
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. I want to thank you also for honouring all the Stay-at-home Moms! My boys are all grown up now but I still cherish the days when they were living at home and I could bake them fresh cookies to enjoy after school. I wouldn't trade those days for anything! Have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Cyn said...

What a sweet blog. I hope you had a blessed day, filled with God's love and blessings.

Denise said...

You are so sweet, bless you.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :