CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/25/2009

By Grace

It is Word Filled Wednesday. I thank God that I am saved by his Grace. Today I pray for those who do not know Jesus as their personal savior, that they will before it is everlasting too late.


Thank you AmyDeane of The 160 Acre Wood Blog for hosting. Her link is on my left sidebar.




Have a wonderful, blessed Wednesday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Thanks for this beautiful reminder!

Laurie Ann said...

Amen! Love it, and praying for lost souls, too. Happy WFW!

Anonymous said...

not by works... we need to remember that so much! God Bless!

Vikki Wright said...

I love that gift from God. What an awesome God we serve. Thank you for your beautiful picture!

Teresa Lee Rainey . . . said...

I love that verse and am joining you in prayer for unsaved loved ones. Happy WFW! :*)

Joanne Sher said...

Just lovely, and what an incredible reminder. Happy WFW.

Susan said...

Great word Samantha!

Hope you are having a blessed WFW♥

Denise said...

Such a precious truth.

Toia said...

I am thankful for being saved by grace. Happy WFW!!

Diane said...

GRACE.....what a gift from our Heavenly Father! Not by works...oh thank you dear Jesus that nothing I can do can earn it and nothing I can do can lose it once I accept from You!!!!

Love you Samantha!

Diane

Cathy said...

I love that. It is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :