I am enjoying a cup of tea as we speak. I never use a tea pot, but have many. I will have to think about that.....yours is beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!
Hi Samantha, I enjoyed you site. I didn't participate in Pink Saturday today, but I have in the past. I'd like you to visit my blog because it's for educators, homeschoolers, moms, and women. Let me know if there's some way my site could help the homeschool community. Thanks, Terri www.davincisclassroom.wordpress.com terri.davinci@gmail.com
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
20 comments:
Thta is a lovely little teapot. Happy pink Saturday
What a cute teapot. Does it come with the cups? :-)
Happy Pink Saturday!
That tea pot is adorable!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Lovely tea pot.
~ Gabriela ~
what a cute little teapot!
hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!
Sweet teapot - Happy Pink Saturday!
I am enjoying a cup of tea as we speak. I never use a tea pot, but have many. I will have to think about that.....yours is beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
Happy Pink Saturday!! Love the teapot.
I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *
Such a pretty pink teapot. I love teapots too.
Happy Pink Saturday!! :) And thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. :)
Hugs & Blessings,
~Katherine~
what a cute little teapot!
Happy Pink Saturday!
I love the teapot. Nothing is better than a hot, freshly brewed cup of tea enjoyed in the quiet surrounded by the color pink.
Happy Pink Saturday
amy@maisonbelle
that really is a beautiful teapot-happy pink saturday and happy spring!!
Happy PS
That is a perfect pink teapot for pink Saturday.
Have a happy day
Kris
I like your teapot! You gave me an idea for Next pink Sat!
Hi Samantha,
I enjoyed you site. I didn't participate in Pink Saturday today, but I have in the past.
I'd like you to visit my blog because it's for educators, homeschoolers, moms, and women. Let me know if there's some way my site could help the homeschool community.
Thanks, Terri www.davincisclassroom.wordpress.com
terri.davinci@gmail.com
Very cute.
Lovely tea pot. Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful new week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/coquettishfleur/
Happy Pink Saturday, Samantha.
I love teapots, too. And, this is such a pretty one.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :