
Today is a day that I have to fight the fears and worries away. I imagine circumstances that have not come to pass, that may never come to pass, that I have no control over. This is a struggle for me, that pops its ugly head out. In the past, it was much too often, now just occasionally it tries to get in my head. I know that it is Satan at work. Worry, anxiety are his tools to try and control our mind and he is working overtime on me today.
So I will get my God tools out and fight him back.
I found this online and it made me laugh and -- when God is with us, the Devil aint got no teeth !
Carl Armerding wrote a funny story in Moody Monthly, about his experience at the zoo. “As I stood there,” he said, “an attendant entered the cage through a door on the opposite side. He had nothing in his hands but a broom. Carefully closing the door, he proceeded to sweep the floor of the cage.” He observed that the worker had no weapon to ward off an attack by the beast. In fact, when he got to the corner of the cage where the wildcat was lying, he poked the animal with the broom. The wildcat hissed at him and then lay down in another corner of the enclosure. Armerding remarked to the attendant, “You certainly are a brave man.” “No, I ain’t brave,” he replied as he continued to sweep. “Well, then, that cat must be tame.” “No,” came the reply, “he ain’t tame.” “If you aren’t brave and the wildcat isn’t tame, then I can’t understand why he doesn’t attack you.” Armerding said the man chuckled, then replied with an air of confidence, “Mister, he’s old — and he ain’t got no teeth.”
I must stay focused on the Lord today. Pray for me today, I am weak but God
is strong.
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal - and soon they'll forget my number. ~Edith Armstrong






4 comments:
I'll be more than happy to add you to my prayer list. You're absolutely right about staying focused on the Lord. That's something I need to do as well.
Have a blessed day and know that you're being covered in prayer.
I love you and I understand. I'm praying Samantha!
Diane
Sweetie, I am lifting you up in my prayers. Rebuke satan, tell him to go back to hell where he belongs. God loves you.
Fight the good fight, you have the Lord on your side - satan doesn't stand a chance!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :