CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/12/2009






Thank you all for lifting me up in your prayers yesterday, I could feel them. I feel so very blessed today. God answers our prayers.



I plan to start on some Spring cleaning today, I am so looking forward to more beautiful spring flowers and weather to come our way.

Thought I would share some simple, safe and earth friendly cleaners ~

Glass: Mix 1/4 cup vinegar with 1 quart of water in a spray bottle. Spray on glass and wipe clean with old newspaper or a lint-free cloth.

Countertops and bathroom tile: Mix 2 parts vinegar and 1 part baking soda with 4 parts water. Apply with a sponge, scour, and wipe away.

Toilet bowl cleaner: Sprinkle a toilet brush with baking soda and scrub away! Occasionally disinfect your toilet by scrubbing with borax instead. Wipe the outside of the toilet clean with straight vinegar.

Mold and mildew: Wipe with straight vinegar.


Vinegar is a great cleaning item to keep around the house , much
less expensive than brand name cleaners.


HUGS to all of my friends and fellow bloggers !

4 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for these great tips.

Nancy said...

Vinegar...my mom used/uses it all the time. Happy Pink Saturday.

Michelle said...

I love using vinegar to clean!

Have a great Pink Saturday!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Post a Comment

Blessed by :