
Today I am participating in my first Word-Filled Wednesday !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse.
Thank you AmyDeane of The 160 Acre Wood Blog for hosting. Her link is on my left sidebar. God is so good ! Have a wonderful, blessed Wednesday.






8 comments:
hey! i'm so glad you joined us! Great verse and wow, i love your blog! :)
God Bless!
Wonderful verse and picture.
Welcome to Word-Filled Wednesday! I love the graphic and Scripture you shared. I pray that prayer often. Happy WFW!
I love this idea! Thanks for sharing it.
This is so nice!
Welcome to WFW, hope you enjoy this.
Your blog is so cute!!
Welcome to WFW!
Lovely WFW post...keep it up. God bless you.
~♥~ Mariposa's Tales ~♥~
So wonderful that you joined us! What a great scripture... thanks for sharing :)
Hi Samantha, Welcome to WFW. That was a great verse and picture!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :