CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/20/2009

Kids say the "Kutest" things !



Kids say the "Kutest" things !


"My dad is the boss. . .until Grandma comes over. Then he’s just one of us."

A little child in church for the first time watched as the ushers passed the offering plates. When they neared the pew where he sat, the youngster piped up so that everyone could hear: "Don't pay for me Daddy, I'm under five."

A little boy was in preschool and one of the students became ill with chicken pox, the teacher asked if anyone else had ever had chicken pox. He raised his hand and said, "No, but I've had Cocoa Pops."

Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
Pamela Glenconner

"Assuredly, I say to you,whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." Mark 10:15


Have a very blessed Monday !





6 comments:

Denise said...

This was sweet my friend.

Lori said...

Happy Monday Samantha! I got a real chuckle out of the cartoon!
Kids do say the cutest things. :) But I really loved the quote by Pamela Glenconner. Very sobering.
Have a great day!!

The Raggedy Girl said...

That was a really sweet post but the cartoon about ending up with the working mom's kids because you stay home and so you don't work is really true.

Roberta Anne = The Raggedy Girl

Debra Kaye said...

Too sweet!

Diane said...

Thank God for the little ones! They add so much joy to life and keep us laughing long past the time when other things cease to be funny.

Have a great week. Luv you!

Diane

Mikki said...

What a great and adorable post! I love it.

The comic is so cute.

Thank you for always stopping by my blog and saying such sweet sweet things.

Have a blessed and beautiful week!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :