Matthew, Josh and Chambliss ~ Easter picture in front of one of the camp azaleas. I LOVE these kids ! ( They probably prefer I not call them kids )
We had such a blessed Easter Sunday. We had a touching Easter service at church. After church we had lunch at our house. Chambliss made some delicious chicken and dressing and I baked a ham, a southern Easter lunch. We had planned a egg hunt at Mamaws house for the afternoon but the weather didn't allow for it, we had more rain. We enjoyed KFC for supper and had a great family time.
Every Easter we do a Easter Egg Decorating Contest, we had some really creative eggs this year, it was hard to cast a vote for the one you liked best, they were all so good ! Pictures of some of them are posted above, weren't they cute ?
"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." Thomas Jefferson
"Family time is not a matter of convenience...it is a matter of priority." Wes Fessler
Blessings to all,
Samantha






4 comments:
What a precious family and what great memories...and hey, they look like kids to me too! lol
Happy Monday!
Oh, what sweet pictures! Your eggs are so cute and your family is just precious. :) Glad y'all had a good Easter together!
It sounds like the perfect Easter Sunday! The 'kids' look so nice! I'm so happy you all had such a wonderful day together. Nothing is better than time with family! Love you!
Diane
Sounds like a great blessing of a day sweetie.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :