
Home is the one place in all this world where hearts are sure of each other.
It is the place of confidence.
It is the place where we tear off that mask of guarded and suspicious coldness which the world forces us to wear in self-defense, and where we pour out the unreserved communications of full and confiding hearts.
It is the spot where expressions of tenderness gush out without any sensation of awkwardness and without any dread of ridicule.
~Frederick W. Robertson
Home is where virtue is applauded.
Home is family.
Home is where unconditional love is given.
Home is God smiling on us.
And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:14
Thanks for stopping by, have a very blessed Friday !






7 comments:
I love this poem...home is our heaven on Earth
Molly
There is no place like home is there? I would rather be home than any place on earth.
What a sweet post, thank you for sharing it.
The Raggedy Girl
Home....what a precious thought to be HOME. So much more now than ever, I realize I'm only a sojourner here. Someday soon, I will really be HOME....Home with my Jesus, Terry, Momma, my babies and so many others whom I have known and whom I have not known who are so thankful just to be HOME!!!
What a lovely post Samantha!
Many hugs........
Diane
Such a sweet poem.
Home is my absolute most favorite place in all the world to be. :) Great poem!!!
That is a wonderful poem. I love my home.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :