CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/05/2009

Wanted to share a few good learning links ~

This one is great if you just enjoy history or can use with your children, it has links to historical documents, magna carta, mayflower compact, many more !
http://www.hhmi.org/coolscience/
This one is for the likers of science, some really good experiments and readings for those who just enjoy science !

A TRUE SCIENTIST ~

A young child is, indeed, a true scientist ~just one big question mark.

What? Why? How?

I never cease to marvel at the recurring miracle of growth,to be fascinated by the mystery and wonder of this brave enthusiasm.~
by : Victoria Wagner





3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing these links. Science is not one of my favorite subjects, so I need all the help I can get.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs,
pam

Denise said...

Appreciate these links sweetie.

Trish said...

i will be sure to check these out...thank you my friend!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :