CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/12/2009

Chicken Salad Spread ~



Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

Ingredients:
1 block cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 (12.5 ounces) can chicken, drained
1/4 cup chopped onion or green onion, whichever you prefer
1/4 cup minced roasted red pepper (jarred is fine )
1- tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1- tablespoon mayonnaise
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

Preparation:Whisk together cream cheese , ranch dressing, and Dijon mustard until smooth. Mash chicken with a fork in a medium bowl until it is shredded. Add dressing mixture, onion, roasted red peppers, mayonnaise, and relish. Stir to combine. Taste and add salt, pepper, Sprinkle with chopped parsley for decoration. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight ~ Use as a spread for crackers or as a sandwich spread.

15 comments:

Leslie said...

Chicken salad is one of my favorites. This looks tasty! Thanks for sharing.

Happy Tuesday!

Pam said...

I love chicken salad and this one is different from the recipes that I have. Thanks for sharing.
Have a blessed Tuesday,
Pam

Rachel said...

I've been needing a good chicken salad recipe, and using cream cheese sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!

Trish said...

Ooh, Samantha...this sounds yummy. I'm going to try it when I host my next shindig!

Jenn said...

This sounds so easy to make! I don't think I'll be buying the ready to eat stuff any more! Thanks

Denise said...

Sounds good sweetie.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I love chicken salad. This recipe is very different than mine. It sounds great.

Lana said...

I love this! It sounds so good.

lady m said...

As always dear friend, you share delicious recipes :)

blessings,

lady m

Sherry said...

that sounds great! would be good for a snack!

Sharon said...

that looks absolutely delish! we entertain a lot during the summer months...perfect for us! thanks!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lori said...

Oh boy, that sounds good! I have never made chicken salad with cream cheese! :)

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I will have to try this one, sounds like something DH will like. I always love to find new recipes to try.
Have a blessed week.
Molly

Mikki said...

Oh my goodness this looks good. We had chicken th other night and had some leftover.. Now I know what I'm having for lunch!!

Emily @ Marvelous Recipes said...

What a wonderful recipe just in time for for warm weather! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :