CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/01/2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS !
Today is my nephews 21st birthday, isn't he a handsome guy?

He is very close to Josh and Matthew, he was a groomsman in Josh and Chams wedding & he met his
girlfriend Lindsay, a bridesmaid, good friend to Cham at their wedding six months ago. Lindsay is also from middle TN, she and Chambliss have always been close.
She is a sweetheart and they make a lovely couple.
Chris is a true Southern gentleman, Happy Birthday !

We love you !

5 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Happy Birthday, he sure is a nice looking young Southern Gentleman...
Molly

Diane said...

I can hardly believe it's been 21 years already! When I see these kids all growing up, I know for sure.....I'm OLD!!!

Hope Chris has a wonderful birthday!

Love you Samantha!

Diane

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to dear Chris.

Pam said...

He is a very handsome young man. Happy birthday. I feel old everytime I look at my wedding pictures and see my flower girl. She's almost 26 now.
Hugs,
Pam

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Thanks for visiting my blog....
I enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still so
new to the land of blog, but so loving reading others stories. Everyone has a story and so many of them are so touching....
Hope you will stop by for another visit.
The May give-away has started and this month there will be 10 winners. I will be blogging from Disney World soon...

Post a Comment

Blessed by :