CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/22/2009

Today I am participating in Friday Funnies @ http://homesteadersheart.blogspot.com/
hosted by Kim, check out her blog, it is great !



How funny is this ??



Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed weekend !

16 comments:

Kelly said...

I say that every morning!! :o) Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I so love that! Thanks for joining in today. It's very nice to meet you Samantha!
Happy Friday to you.
Kim

The Raggedy Girl said...

That is the truth! Too funny.

The Raggedy Girl

Orenczaks said...

Hello I was looking at Kim's blog and found you.
GREAT FUNNIE FRIDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

How true! Thanks for sharing.

Trish said...

Amen...I need to copy this and hang it on the wall above my computer!!!
~hugs~
trish

Lori said...

That is SO funny...and SO true! rotfl!!! I love it! :)

Pam said...

I can relate to this! lol
Hugs,Pam

Samantha said...

I hate being weighed. When I go to the doctor, I always tell the nurse, "Can we just do a shot instead? It's less painful."

Saleslady371 said...

So true and so funny!

Mikki said...

Oh my.. I'm laughing so hard. I LOVE this!!!

Denise said...

I love it, lol

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Waaaaahhhhh! LOL!

lady m said...

Oh Samantha, that is exactly what I needed it right this moment...a honest, to goodness laugh out loud laugh :)

I am still laughing...

lady m

Diane said...

FOFLOL!!!!! Too , too funny! And, too, too, true!!!!

Many hugs........

Diane

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh that is too funny! I love it!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :