CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/06/2009

I won !



I am the winner ! I am just too excited for words !

I won sweet Mollys 200th post give away. She is a great Southern Lady, with a great blog if you get a chance visit her site and leave her a comment, you will be blessed.


Thank you again, Molly.


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." - C. S. Lewis

7 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I'm so glad that you are happy to win, friends make the world go around.
Molly

Diane said...

Congratulations!!!! You're so right, that Molly is a sweetie! I just imagine that the two of you are very similar in nature, just pure sweetness!!!

Many hugs.........

Diane

Lori said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! Yay and hooray!! :) I'll go check out her website! Congratulations!

Pam said...

Hooray that you won. This must be your lucky day because you won my coupon giveaway also.
Just email me your address to aw 97 bw @ yahoo.com and I'll send them to you!
Have a blessed day,
Pam

Denise said...

Congrats dear.

Samantha said...

Wow, it is my lucky day ! Thank you Pam, you are a sweetie, I am so excited, cant wat to get the coupons !!

Mikki said...

Congrats to you!!!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :