Proverbs 3 : 5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.We must live a life of dependence on God, he will show us the way. We must trust in God with our whole heart.
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse! Thanks AmyDeane for beings such a sweet host, her link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in and receive a blessing.
Please pray for this sweet family ~ http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by, have a truly blessed day !






14 comments:
I love this sweetie.
It's hard to put complete trust in God, that is really just faith. It is impossible to please him without it, but it sure is hard sometimes. But he has never let me down yet!
I just posted about those very verses last week!! Aren't they precious promises from God Himself!?! Oh, I love His Word!!
Those are great verses. I often repeat them to myself.
I will be praying for the freemans.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs,
Pam
oh dear friend...These are wonderful verses. How great is Our God!
blessings,
lady m
I really like this:-) Great post.
Samantha:
Your footprints really went so well with this verse. Good job!
The Raggedy Girl
Great verse and picture, and a great post! Happy Word Filled Wednesday to you.
Great word!! Hope you're have a blessed WFW♥
That is the only way to truly live. WFW blessings to you!
Wonderful text...It is so eacy to aim for self-reliance, but we are so much better off when we trust on God's guidance.
Great post! This is one of my favorite verses.
Beautiful picture to accompany a great verse.
great post! and happy birthday your young man! :)
Post a Comment
Blessed by :