
Jelly Bean Prayer
Red is for the blood He gave.
Green is for the grass He made.
Yellow is for the sun so bright.
Orange is for the the edge of night.
Black is for the sins we made.
White is for the grace He gave.
Purple is for His hour of sorrow.
Pink is for our new tommorrow.
~Dicksons






5 comments:
We used somthing like this with a glove once to teach the kids at Bible school.
Great poem!
Hugs and have a great weekend,
Pam
Very awesome.
I have never seen this before and I love it so much.
The Raggedy Girl
Isn't that cute? :) Never heard that before. It sort of reminds me of the Wordless Books. It's a book of different colors that you can use to share the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus with children. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing that.
I'll have to use this in our Sunday School Class next Easter! It would make a cute Poster to hang in our classroom!
Have a great Memorial day!
~hugs~
trish
Post a Comment
Blessed by :