
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS BABY BOY !! Matthew
~~~A teenager today, 13 years old on the 13th. ~~
I love you dearly, my sweet child, you are a blessing from God.
A son is someone special
to remember with warmth,think of with pride,and cherish with love.
Happy Birthday Son, I am so proud of you !
Happy Birthday Son, I am so proud of you !






11 comments:
Happy Birthday to your son, samantha! May the Lord continue to bless him.
blessings,
lady m
What a handsome young man and what a blessing!
The flowering red bush behind him is beautiful!!!
Your baby is a teenager...sigh.
My youngest son just turned 13 last month. They aren't little boys anymore are they?
A new teen! I have one of those. Thanks for following my blog. I love making new friends (so stop by everyone). I look forward to reading yours as well. Have a blessed week!
Happy Birthday to your son! He looks very handsome.
My son was 12 in January, so I have a few months before I have two teenagers!!!!
Happy Birthday to Matthew.
Happy Birthday, Matthew! I hope it is a wonderful, fun-filled, and blessed day!
How wonderful!! An what a handsome young man!!
Blessing on another birthday!!
Happy Birthday to your son! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
~Liz
how sweet! my oldest nephew turned 13 this year. i couldn't believe it, i used to take care of him when he was just a newborn baby! :)
Thanks for sharing! So neat to see where everyone is from.
Thank you so much for your prayers! It means the WORLD to us!!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :