God’s eternal blessingsFlows down from above
To equip us in His mission
To spread His wondrous love
So He can always use us
And stretch us in our faith
So we may be a blessing
To others by His grace
For everything we need God will graciously provide
Through His eternal blessings That’s abundant in our lives
~ By M.S.Lowndes
I pray that today you will be blessed and also be a blessing to someone.






8 comments:
I pray blessings upon you too my friend, love you.
Thank you for the lovely blessing and I hope you have a lovely weekend too!
The Raggedy Girl
Hey Samantha, thank you for sharing the poem. :) Very encouraging! You've already been a blessing to someone today just by posting this. :) I always enjoy coming here.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my Tennessee friend!!
God bless ya!
Dear Samantha,
What a beautiful poem!
Yes, we are here to encourage each other. To be a blessing to others!
Thank you dear friend for sharing this poem :)
blessings to you,
lady m
Needed that. Thanks.
Yes, we are blessed Samantha!
~hugs~
trish
What a wonderful poem. We are very blessed. BTW, would you like me to send you some Dove coupons?
wow, thanks for the poem, it's wonderful
http://sarahg26.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Blessed by :