CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/11/2009






















Wow, was I excited when the mail came today !

I won Molly's 200th post give away and received my goodies today. She is such a sweet lady with a great blog, stop by for a visit.

4 beautifully handpainted pendants, just lovely.
3 piece set of Artist trading cards, I plan to frame these, they are beauties !
Adorable bar of homemade soap, it is just too pretty to use.
A holder to pictures in, I plan to put family pictures in it and put it on my purse.
The cutest little snowman wine glass that Molly painted, it is so much cuter in person !
A tea set for two, cant wait to drink this tea, I love tea !
She even sent me a beautiful thank you card !

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Molly !!
I love everything ! God bless you.
I appreciate your kindness
More than words can say;
The very nice thing you did for me
Really made my day!








7 comments:

lady m said...

oh my, what a terrific gift! Everything looks lovely :)

I hope you had a terrific Mother's Day, surrounded by your beautiful family!

God bless,

Lady M

Lori said...

Well what wonderful goodies!!! Wasn't that so sweet of her? :) Enjoy them!

Mikki said...

Congrats to you!!! How fun!

Denise said...

Such great goodies sweetie, congrats.

Pam said...

That looks like a great gift set! Congrats on winning.
Hugs,
Pam

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Samantha, I am so pleased that you like your gifts. I hope you enjoy them I have my picture holder on my purse and everyone has to look at it.
You honor me with your sweet comments.
Hope you have a blessed week.
Molly

Trish said...

Samantha...How did I miss this??? Wow! What beautiful gifts! Don't you feel special?
~hugs~
Trish

Post a Comment

Blessed by :