CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/18/2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday ~



Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

PEANUT BUTTER CORNFLAKE CANDY
1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter ( you can you creamy if you prefer )
1 cup sugar
1 cup Karo corn syrup
4 cups corn flakes
1 teaspoon vanilla

~Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves.

~Stir in peanut butter sud stir until creamy.
~Remove from stove and add corn flakes and vanilla.

~Mix and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.

~Let cool and enjoy !

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed Tuesday .

12 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Sherry said...

Thanks for stopping by my page! Your recipe sound quick, easy, and yummy. When I try It I will tell you how it came out! thanks for sharing!

Trish said...

No fuss...my kind of recipe! And it sounds so good!!!
~hugs~
trish

Denise said...

Thanks for tempting my tummy.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Sounds like something the kiddos would adore, thank you for sharing.


The Raggedy Girl

Pam said...

I have made something very similar, but not with peanut butter. I think anything can be made better with peanut butter. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings and hugs,
Pam

Diane said...

Oh, Samantha, this was one of Terry's very FAVORITE candy recipes! Every time I think of them, I see the little boy grin on his face when he would find out I was making them! Thank you so much for sharing and for giving me such sweet memories today! Love you!

Many hugs.............

Diane

Lori said...

Oh, we LOVE this stuff!!! :) Doesn't last long at my house. :)
Have a great evening!!!

Sandra said...

My kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff. It's so easy to make too.

Margie said...

I have got to try this! Great blog! I just came over to visit from Aunt Pat (trish!)!!

Lynn said...

Yum, this candy sounds delicious! This is my first time visiting; I came by from Lori's blog. Can't wait to poke around some more :) (I'm nosy that way.)

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love this stuff. It's one of my favorites!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :