

What a day fishing at the lake, we are blessed to live on a camp with this beautiful lake.
Matthew caught his first crappie, and it was a big one, he was really excited !! He caught several brim ( perch ).He as his older brother the fishing biologist, loves to fish and is really good at it ! Fresh fish for supper, can't get any better !








10 comments:
What a fun day y'all must have had. We love fishing too!! It's beautiful where you live. Matthew looks so proud of his fish! :)
God bless your day today!
We fish in small ponds around our home. Usually get perch and bass. We don't eat them...just catch and release.
Oh, Samantha...this makes me homesick for Tennessee! What a beautiful place to live, you are blessed!!!
Crappie and Hushpuppies for supper...Mmm. Nothing better.
Thank you for sharing these photo's with us. And your Matthew, is a cutie!
Have a great day, sweet friend.
~hugs~
trish
It must be wonderful to live near a lake with fishing. My hubby would love it so much.
The Raggedy Girl
What a fun day of fishing! My kids go with their father sometimes, but they are not that good at it. : )
Tell your son congrats for catching such a big fish! I can only catch minnows. lol
Great pictures. Looks like a great time was had!
Dear Samantha,
I live by a river but have yet to try to fish with the boys. When I lived in South America, we use to fish quite a bit and fish fry was a wonderful meal we had pretty often!
How wonderful that he was able to catch some fish :)
blessings,
lady m
You can just see the joy all over Matthew! I haven't been out to the lake in years and had forgotten what a beautiful place it was. Terry and I used to spend a lot of time at Whiteville Lake in the 'early years'! Enjoy that fish supper!
Many hugs........
Diane
Great pictures, I love to fish.
What a nice fish!! That is one to brag about.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :