Tag I am it , I have been tagged by Trish !

~Six Unimportant Favorite Things. Here are my six in random order.
1. Earrings, I love all kinds of earrings, I always have a pair on, even if I don't have makeup on, I have my earrings on !
2. Movie theatres , I so enjoy going to the movies and having a big bag of buttery popcorn.
3. Vanilla Cappuccino~ so good !
4. Magazines and books, love reading.
5. My camera, always snapping pictures ~ smile for the camera !
6. Fans, this is crazy, but I have to sleep with a fan on at night.
Here are the Rules:Mention the person who nominated you~ Terrific Trish !
List six unimportant things that make you happy ~ Listed above !
Tag other bloggers ~ I am tagging any of my blogging friends that would like to play along, tag your it !!
List six unimportant things that make you happy ~ Listed above !
Tag other bloggers ~ I am tagging any of my blogging friends that would like to play along, tag your it !!






7 comments:
I love your list! Very cool! I totally hear you on the fan! It is an absolute necessity! : ) It drives my husand crazy!
Great list.
I loved reading your list! I haven't been to a movie theater is soooooo long, but I absolutely LOVE to go! Terry had just been so sick for so long, we hadn't been in years. Jacob just said to me Saturday that he was going to take me to the drive-in this summer! Can you imagine that?! A 25 year old nephew who loves his old aunt so much he's willing to be seen at a drive-in with her?! Am I blessed, or what?! :)
Many hugs.......
Diane
How cute!
My youngest LOVES to sleep with her fan on. Last night we lost power for awhile, so she had a little battery operated fan as backup.. LOL!!
I love to read these things. It let's us know you a little better.
Ooh, Samantha...I love earrings too! Enjoyed your list...thank you for playing along!!!
Love you,
trish
I love this idea and am posting my 6. Drop by to see my list. Have a blessed day full of smiles.
I am putting you on my blog roll as I end up coming to see what you are up to anyone so it might be easy to click. Have a wonderful day.
from The Raggedy Girl
Post a Comment
Blessed by :