The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse.
Thanks AmyDeane and Lisa for beings such sweet hostesses the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in.
Have a blessed Wednesday.
Blogging about my Faith,Family and Friends and living a simple, southern very blessed life !
18 comments:
this is wonderfully AWEsome! Revelation always gets my heart pounding! Thank you for sharing and YES -- Come Lord Jesus!!
Even so, come quickly Lord!!!
~hugs~
trish
In this time we are living now this is the book we need to be reading. Ty for sharing this verse!
Amen!
Thank you for stopping by my page. : )
Be blessed,
Stacey : )
Thank you for sharing this verse! Amen!!
Pretty, and He could be coming soon ~
Thank you for this beautiful verse and photo. I love the thought of Him coming soon.
Amy
Amazing! Beautiful photo with Scripture! Eagerly awaiting His arrival!
~Hugs, HL
Amen, come quickly Lord!!
I do believe it's soon.
Have a blessed day♥
Even so, come Lord Jesus! :)
This is truly a verse for the times we live in today.
Hugs,
Pam
Neat photo and verse! Happy WFW!
You were a winner in my give away! Check my blog for details.
Amen.
When I read this verse, I think, "Yay!"
Amen. Thank God for your post, Samantha.
Thanks for the visit too. Glad to know you through your blog.
http://wwwbacolodandbeyond.blogspot.com
Dear Samantha,
Thank you for stopping by my blog site and for your prayers for my dear husband. I wanted to stop by here as well and formally introduce myself to you.
I've read through some of your posts this evening and have become a follower of yours as well. It's wonderful to meet new blogging friends and Sisters-in-Christ. We are all crossing each other's paths for a reason, and that reason is because of Him and all for Him.
If you stop back by my site again, would you sign my guest book at the very bottom of my blog page? I would be honored to have you sign in there as well.
Again, thank you for stopping in and praying. I hope to get to know you better in the days to come.
Peace & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment
Blessed by :