Today I am participating in THANKFUL THURSDAY, hosted my Sonya @ http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ . Thank you Sonya, for being such a gracious hostess !~ You are supposed to list 5 things you are thankful for this week ~
1. I am thankful for my precious saviour, Jesus Christ. I am not worthy.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23
2. I am thankful for dear husband.
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.
Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Robert Browning (1812-1889)
3. I am thankful for my precious Matthew and that I am able to homeschool him.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6
4. I am thankful that my oldest son, Josh was blessed with a great job and we moved him and his lovely wife to their new home safely !
5. I am thankful for our great Christian neighbors, that we are able to share with.
They brought us some wonderful fresh green beans, cucumbers, squash and tomatoes.
So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7: 12
So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7: 12
I am so THANKFUL for another blessed week !






12 comments:
I was definitely blessed by your thanksgiving. I love your quote and verses!
Fabulous list of thanks. I loved your verse. God's word is just full of amazing Truths!
Love your blog title. We southerners are special!
And I'm thankful for great blogging friends ;)
Lovely lesson, filled with lots of blessings, sweet friend!
~hugs~
trish
Those are some wonderful reasons to be thankful. We are truly blessed beyond measure.
Hugs,
Pam
You are blessed indeed!
I can certainly echo the thankfulness for salvation through Christ, husband, children, and good neighbors. :)
Have a wonderful day!
It is good to give thanks to God for all that He has given us. You have truly been blessed.
Thanks for your comment on my Thankful Thursday.
AliceE.
May God continue to bless you sweetie.
Delightful listing....
What a beautiful thankful heart you have, Samantha! May God continue to bless you! Thank you for being a faithful visitor while I've been trying to catch up and get back to blog land. I'm just not up to everything I once was but I so appreciate your comments and love.
Blessings to you!!
I am thankful that I stopped by to share in your thankfulness!
God Bless,
Sonya Lee
Post a Comment
Blessed by :