CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/29/2009

Word Filled Wednesday ~


By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
Proverbs 22: 4 KJV
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!Thanks AmyDeane for being such sweet hostess the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in.
Have a blessed day dear family and friends !

12 comments:

Amydeanne said...

I love butterflies! this is so pretty! thanks for sharing today!

Pam said...

You find the neatest pictures to go with the Bible verses. They always fit so well.
Hugs,
Pam

Denise said...

Such a lovely WFW.

Michele said...

I love the picture, Butterflies are my favorite. and what a wonderful verse. Have a blessed WFW my friend!

lady m said...

Amen!

What a great pictures...butterflies are so lovely to see in your garden :D

Have a blessed day!

lady m

Laurie said...

Love the Scripture. I love the colors in your blog btw! Riches honor and life- awesome!

Susan said...

Amen, a powerful word!

Hope your day is blessed♥

Lori said...

BEAUTIFUL picture and wonderful verse to go along with it. :) Thanks for reminding us, Samantha!

Trish said...

Beautiful as always Samantha...perfect picture for Summer!
~hugs~
trish

Cathy said...

So pretty, thank you ~

Mikki said...

Beautiful picture. And even more beautiful verse!

Jean Stockdale said...

I am just now catching up on some blog hopping to see others posts. You have a great site and I love your picture. Great verse. Thanks for sharing.

I am hosting "5 Things Friday" on my blog at http://jeanstockdale.typepad.com and I hope you will stop by and play along. I write to encourage MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering. Such an awesome privilege, such a tough job! Blessings.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :