CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/06/2009

Today I am participating in Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

Sour Cream Potato Casserole ~ Great side dish !

Directions :
Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Put potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for 15-20 minutes.
The potatoes should be soft enough to pierce with a fork.
Place all of the ingredients, including the potatoes, into a mixing bowl.
Beat the ingredients until blended and smooth.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the potato mixture into a greased 9x12 baking dish. Cook in the oven until the top becomes golden, 30-50 minutes.

Ingredients
~5 pounds Potatoes
~1 cup Milk
~5 tablespoons Butter
~8 ounces Cream Cheese
~8 ounces Sour Cream
~2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
~ 1 teaspoon black pepper

You can top with shredded Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, any toppings you like !

14 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Samantha....now THAT really does sound good! I love sour cream and I love potatoes!! But add cream cheese to the mixture and I'm in heaven!! :) And oh yeah....cheddar cheese and bacon would just top it all off! Thank you for sharing this! :)
Hope you have a wonderful day on your side of TN! :)

Amy said...

This sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Amy

The Desperate Cook said...

I bet the sour cream really makes it creamy, I make tuna salad with the cream cheese and it is so good.

Check out my blog for a Christmas in July Giveaway.

akawest said...

Mmmm...this sounds heavenly!

Jennifer Sikora said...

I am loving this recipe! Southern is my favorite word!!! And it has bacon!! And potatoes!! YUM-O!

Thanks for sharing.

Trish said...

Since love all things potato...this will be added to my list of things I have to try!
~hugs~
trish

Unknown said...

YUMMY!!! A new potato recipe. Need to add this recipe to my recipe.
Geri

Michele said...

My hubby and kids will love this, thanks for sharing.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Thanks for sharing your recipe and joining us for the TMTT anniversary today.

lady m said...

Oh, I miss potatos ;( but I will try this at the end of the month...this way I'll still be able to eat them, just a bit ;)

Thanks for posting such a delicious recipe!

lady m

Denise said...

Yummy, yummy.

Margie said...

This looks SOOOO yummy!!! Thank you for sharing !

Pam said...

This looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

Constance said...

This looks yummy! It reminds me of my "Ranch Taters" that I make! I add ham sometimes and turn it into a main dish!
Connie

Post a Comment

Blessed by :