CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/15/2009

Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
Thanks AmyDeane and Lisa for beings such sweet hostesses the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in. Have a blessed day dear family and friends !



7 comments:

Parsley said...

Just a note to you to thank you for the encouraging tone of your blog. And..thanks for caring enough to read and comment on my blog frequently. It makes me feel so happy.

Speaking of...you should enter my happy box give away. :o)

Blessings to you!

Mikki said...

That verse was such a guiding verse for us a few years back..I love it.

Pam said...

I have had to repeat this verse to myself many times. I, too, enjoy the encouraging tone of your blog and your sweet comments.
Thanks for being a great bloggy friend.
Hugs,
Pam

Denise said...

I really appreciate this.

Lori said...

Aw, Samantha I love this verse of Scripture! What a promise!
Hope you're having a great evening, TN friend! :)

Trish said...

Samantha...I always love this verse...isn't it wonderful to know, that He wants to meet...not just our needs but to give us our very desires...
God is Amazing!
`hugs~
trish

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Samantha, you always make me stop and think about where I need to be in my faith. I love this verse.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Molly

Post a Comment

Blessed by :