CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/25/2009


This is a picture of a beautiful spider lily that bloomed yesterday in our front yard. I am amazed everyday at Gods work.

"God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees, and flowers, and clouds, and stars."~ Martin Luther

The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; Song of Solomon 2 : 12

Dear God,
I am impressed by all Your ways! When I think of things You have done, I am awestruck. When I contemplate Your nature, I am humbled at my inability to comprehend You. So I embrace what I cannot fully understand.
Lord, I thank You for the salvation You have given me as a free gift. I have done nothing to deserve it. This gift was freely bestowed upon me the moment I turned from my sins and believed in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is not by my works or efforts that I am forgiven, saved, and born-again, but by Your grace.
I praise you today ! Fill me with Your Spirit today that I might glorify You, I pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen.




9 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

How true, we should all fall down on our knees and Praise the Lord. For his love is unconditional.
Hope you have a very Blessed Week-end my friend.
Molly

Amy said...

This photo is so beautiful. Thank you for always visiting my blog and for adding your sweet words and prayers. Blessings to you this weekend.
Amy

Parsley said...

Wow that is beautiful!

Pam said...

What a sweet post. I, too, am amazed by all of God's awesome works.

lady m said...

When I take a walk in the garden, I am in awe of the beauty that the Lord has created. Out of something so small, such beauty emerges ;D

Thank you dear friend for sharing,

lady m

Denise said...

Such a nice post.

Lori said...

Very sweet post and beautiful picture

Samantha said...

Amen! Romans says that God reveals Himself through His creation that all men might know Him. I am continually in awe of the beauty of the wonders He has made.

Trish said...

Oh, Samantha...such beauty, not just in the lily which is breathtaking but also in your words. Lovely post sweet friend!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :