Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men. Psalm 107 : 31Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through
photo’s & a Bible verse.
Thanks AmyDeane and Lisa for beings such sweet hostesses the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in.
Today I am praising God for his many blessings. I praise Him today for His goodness to me and for all his wonderful works not only in my life, but in the lives of those around me. Have a blessed Wednesday !






17 comments:
Lovely graphic ...it reminds me of the pictures we used to have of verses around the home.
I still have a few.....am happy to be old fashioned.
Just beautiful, Samantha! Thank you for your beautiful prayers and lovingkindness towards me while I have been ill!
Blessings to you and your sweet family.
Thanks for today's post.
Thanks for sharing your verse and for commenting on my blog.
There's nothing like the South is there? Last night at a dinner for Golden Couples (a group of senior citizen from our church), we had the pleasure of hearing Ted Turner. He sang bass for the Blackwood Brothers for many years and other groups. He is on his on now. I was raised on Southern Gospel music and he was really good. My husband sang with a gospel group when our children were very young and we traveled every weekend for four years. Music really ministers to me. I can't sing but maybe God will give me a voice to sing when I get to Heaven.
Have a blessed day,
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.
What a lovely post. I always enjoy your verses.
Hugs,
Pam
Thank you for sharing from you praise-filled heart today. Wonderful WFW. Blessings to you!
Samantha...wonderful word!
I did get a bit side tracked when I stopped here...that sour cream potato casserole looks delish!!
Have a blessed day!
peace!
lori
I am praising the Lord for sweet Christian friends like you...thank you for sharing this!
~hugs`
trish
Beautiful verse! Have a blessed day!
I praise Him with you!!!! :)
I absolutely love it!! Blessings to you today.
Praise Him!! He is worthy of all our praise!:)
Praise Him continually, amen.
Amen! Lovely ~
I praise him for the rain we recieved this week, for the food he puts on our table from the garden and for his great love for us.
Molly
you make me want to praise him with that verse! Thanks for the encouragement!
I will praise Him continually.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :