Today I am participating in Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !COLD PASTA SALAD ~
INGREDIENTS
14 ounces uncooked pasta ( rotini, spaghetti, whatever pasta you like )
2 cucumbers, chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
3/4 cup pitted black olives, sliced
1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
14 ounces uncooked pasta ( rotini, spaghetti, whatever pasta you like )
2 cucumbers, chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
3/4 cup pitted black olives, sliced
1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
Boil, drain, cool pasta, add all ingredients, chill for at least 1 hr. always better the next day.
Great for picnics and summer dinners, enjoy !! Have a blessed day !






10 comments:
Sounds good sweetie.
You posted this because you know I love cold pasta salad, didn't you? LOL! Pasta salads are GREAT for summer!!! Mmmm, I may just have to pick up the ingredients for this today!!
Have a wonderful day, TN friend!
Oh...calories of yummyness.
I grew up on this summer treat!! My mom would through in any fresh veggies she had on hand. I need to make it myself.... I am married to a man that doesn't appreciate fresh veggies and I just got away from pasta salad... he will eat his veggies cooked.... Thanks for the reminder.
Heather
Wow! Quick and easy...perfect for summer barbeque's and pot lucks!!! Another keeper!!!
Thank you, sweet friend,
trish
We LOVE cold pasta salad. This one sounds delicous!!
I love pasta salad!!
Thanks for linking up to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.
This looks yummy! I am home alone right now (kind of nice actually) with my Hub out of town on business and our son is back home in St Charles this week. I haven't done any cooking this week! Last night was "Taco Cabana" for dinner! I LOVE Pasta Salad, the nice thing os that on most recipes you can add chicken to them and VOILA, you have a main course for dinner!
Connie
NICE BLOG.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :