
Today I am participating in Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
INGREDIENTS :
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust or chocolate cookie crust - you can make your if you prefer.
DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Then stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm. Enjoy !
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust or chocolate cookie crust - you can make your if you prefer.
DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Then stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm. Enjoy !






11 comments:
Ooh...yum. I've seen a chocolate peanut butter pie before. I may try this recipe and add a thin layer of chocolate pudding to the bottom. Now I'm hungry!
Oh this sounds so wonderfully easy!! And YUMMY! Thanks! Thanks so much for always visiting my blog--love to have you!!
I love peanut butter pie. They are so yummy. My hubby won't eat them though. I have to make them when I know we will have plenty of kids around!
Hugs and blessings,
Pam
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice 'meeting' you!
Oh, doesn't this sound delicious!
Another yummy in my tummy.
Oh my!!! Just gained 3 pounds reading that recipe! :) This looks like a keeper to me...my kiddos love peanut butter and who doesn't love cream cheese??? I'm saving this! Thanks so much Samantha!
Have a wonderful evening!
Another yummy...yet, easy to prepare recipe!!!
Thank you Samantha!!!
~hugs~
trish
Looks and sounds wonderful. I love me some peanut butter!!! YUMMO! Thanks for the recipes and linking to TMTT.
Oh goodness, anything with peanut butter or cream cheese is good, but this goes beyond that!
I was going to thank you for posting this, but I'm not sure I should. My doctor is not happy with me already ...
I LOVE peanut butter pie. This recipe is just like mine, exept I chop up a couple of Hershey Bars and then throw them in with it.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :